start using mygpstrack
Download mygpstrack application
- Install mygpstrack from Google Play
- Start mygpstrack
- Go to Settings using your menu key
- Define your user name and password (account will be created automatically)
- Define your Device ID (this will be used to identify your device)
- In default configuration server URL is setup to our free server. You may change it to your own.
- Change the frequency of your updates. Please be aware that more frequents updates are set then more CPU and battery is needed.
Open mygpstrack webpage
- Click on "Tracking login" on top of the page
- Login with user name and password you used in your device configuration
- Choose device you want to monitor
You may use multiple Device IDs with the same username and password to track all devices you have.
How to conserve battery
- Increase time between GPS location queries
- Decrease number of tries to get a better location